Services Heavy Duty […]
Small Fleet Maintenance
R&F Motors Preventive Fleet Services
Preventive maintenance is the foundation of everything we do for your fleet. A regularly scheduled inspection of more than 100 check points ensures all major systems are functioning properly including brakes, tires, electrical, drivetrain and chassis. And, it’s scheduled at times convenient for you.
With state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, our technicians conduct component analysis to improve vehicle performance and dependability. Repairs are performed efficiently to keep you on the road and control costs. And we take care of all federal and state inspections.
Our Maintenance Program follows rigorous standards:
- A 100+ point PM
- A process which meets all OEM standards
- We use original OEM parts
- We analyze fluids to identify “early warning” signs of wear/tear
- We validate all engine settings at each PM
- We offer substitute vehicles while we work on your vehicle
- Comprehensive Maintenance Built Around Your Operational Needs
- Comprehensive maintenance includes all parts and labor for vehicle repairs. During each preventive maintenance visit, we note all necessary mechanical repairs. Then we work around your schedule to complete them. Your driver can visit any Penske maintenance location for service. We are also able to send a Penske service vehicle or supplier to your location to diagnose a vehicle or perform a repair.